TJ Lobb Ltd continuously invest in training & equipment and are perfectly positioned to take care of your vehicle. Our knowledge & experience allow us to provide correct, first-time, diagnostic solutions, saving our customers both time and money.
With access to vehicle manufacturer websites, workshop information & diagnostics, supplemented by information & wiring diagrams from AUTODATA (CD3) & BOSCH (ESI) we can confidently diagnose faults with the following systems:
Barney in action during "Top Technician 2009"
- Hybrid vehicles
- Gasoline indirect & direct injection
- 4-Gas emissions analysis
- Advanced diesel (including common rail)
- Diesel exhaust (particulate filters & de-nox etc.)
- ABS, traction & stability control
- Supplementary restraints (e.g. air-bags)
- Air conditioning (with nitrogen pressure testing)
- Transmission control systems
- CAN-BUS & body control systems etc.